Sunday, March 28, 2010

9 Years! Can You Believe It?

I cannot believe it has been 9 years since we said our I do's. Time is literally flying by. I know it's such a cliche to say that but seriously it's gone by so fast. I looked at our wedding album for the first time in like 4 years today. Crazy how young we were back then, and Hal and I actually had a waist. I love that we were totally naive to everything back then, and were living only in the moment. "The carefree days" if you will. But I wouldn't change anything over the past 9 years, it's been a great ride. And look forward to the rest of our life adventures together. Here is to another 70 plus anniversary's babe!


All of our wedding pictures are bound in our wedding album, but I was able to find a few that people took at the wedding and gave us. And these Bridals which are now my motivating images to get my butt in shape after baby girl is born


1 comments:

Sarah said...

Hope you had a great Anniversary!