Kennedy's birthday party was fun, and all the kids had a great time. We had pizza, games, and junk food which makes any kid happy. Kennedy was just glad all her cousins came to play.

Kennedy rocking her Elmo themed t-shirt
(the first ever character themed piece of clothing she owns, so Kennedy was very thrilled)
The "cake"

The grub, with appropriately themed beverages for the kids. However I think this will be our last time purchasing from 5 Buck pizza, they were not very tasty at all


One of the only pic's with Dad since he was behind the camera all night

Can't have a party with out Pin The Tail On The Donkey
(and yes I know I look huge for only being 5 months prego, just wait until I'm 9 months. You will think I was about to have triplets)

Then we played a balloon smashing game, loud and crazy but the kids enjoyed


I had to hold Kennedy back from blowing the candles out before the B-Day song was over, she was just way to excited for this part

Ever year I say instead of making cupcakes I'm just going to give the kids cups of frosting. That is all the ever eat I swear

Bailee sure did enjoy her cupcake

We ended the night with presents. It was a fun (tiring for prego though) night, glad to share it with family. We missed Hal's family this year, but well get to see them all soon enough. And now Kennedy thinks everyday is her Birthday, wouldn't that be nice
4 comments:
I am sad that I could not be there for the party but I am glad that I get to relive it through your pics! Kennedy is such a beautiful little girl but man she is growing up way to fast! Well I love you guys and I can't wait to see you all very soon! Give the b-day Princess hugs and kisses from Aunt Jade!!
Fun! Abi and Connor were so angry with me the entire night. They wanted to be at the party. I wish you would have done the frosting in the cupcake holders that would have been great! I'm excited for Saturday, Kennedy is going to have such a fun time w/ Lynae and I :)
Cute pictures! Happy birthday little girly!
Looks like a fun party, cute pics. Hope K had a Happy Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment