Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Hair Do

A few weeks ago I tried to get Kennedy's hair cut, but she threw the biggest fit at Cookie Cutters before the stylist even brushed her hair. So of course we left, hoping a few weeks would make her forget. Well today, Aunt LaRee (aka Ree Ree) convinced Kennedy it would be so fun to trim (never use the word cut) her hair. Kennedy was all for it so we hurried to Cookie Cutters before she changed her mind. But she remembered, and threw another fit. But with Aunt Ree Ree being her cheerleader she did Ok with the exception of the trimmer. She flipped out and we had to hold her down. I say get used to it, there is a price to pay for beauty. But now it's super short and cute, and makes her look more grown up. Can't believe my baby is turning 3 soon


Before, with a super cheesy smile

No more pig tails for a while

Kennedy had to sit on Mom's lap, or it never would have happened

Ta Da!

For being a big girl Aunt Ree Ree got Kennedy some play earrings which she is obsessed with

Side shot


4 comments:

Shalene said...

oh, that is too cute! i love it!

Amy said...

I absolutely love it!

Jade said...

What a big girl....I love it on D!! She is such a beautiful little girl!! Love ya'll and can't wait to see you soon!!!

Sarah said...

Wow! You are brave! Looks cute. :)