If it were up to Kennedy, all she would so every day all day is swing and jump, jump and swing. And of course watch High School Musical at least once. Don't ya wish you could go back to the days where the only dilemma is "do I swing or jump first?"
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Swing and Jump, Swing and Jump
Posted by Janine at 1:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I so miss Kennedy and I can't wait to see you guys in July!!! I added some pics from Memorial Day weekend to my Blog so check them out! Love ya
I miss jumping an a tramp! Adorable, she is too Cute for me.
Also can't wait for new moon, watch the trailor everyday just to give my swollen body something to do before reyonce comes........ :) no still not naming her that.
Xoxo
LOVE the close up of her Swinging! Oh the carefree days!
Post a Comment