Over last month I have been really bad about blogging, but partially because I did not have a camera. But I have one now, and I'm still not blogging. Kennedy has croup (again!!!) so I can't go any where, therefor I have time to blog. The main reason for not blogging is lack of time because I have started a new venture. For those that don't know, I have started making interchangeable watch bands and I'm really hoping it will eventually take off. Running around all day getting supplies to do this, and making the bands on top of normal day to day stuff has left me very little time for anything else. But even with all the added stress of this, I am very excited about it and I am excited to get every one's opinion. I will be selling my bands and watch faces at www.watchexpressions.etsy.com. I have yet to put anything up for sale, but take a look anyway. In the next week I will have my page updated and open for business, I hope. Trying to do this on top of taking care of Kennedy has proved to be quite the challenge. Soon I will post a few pictures on my blog of some finished product so you all can see exactly what I have been doing. I thinking I definitely need a lesson on time management. Any suggestions that don't suggest I have to get up at 6am to fit everything into my day?
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ok, Janine the pressure is on. I put your banner and link to your store on the side bar of my blog. It it time to sell, sell & sell some more.
Sorry babe, your going to have to get up at 6am, thats going to help w/ your time management! Remember you have 2 sisters who can play with Kennedy, so drop her off!
Hey, if you want I will put the web site address on my blog? Im excited for you.
I have you on my blog, so get some pictures and start selling! Unfortunately you might have to wake up early while Kennedy is sleeping to get things done!
Post a Comment