Thursday, March 26, 2009

Baby Facial

We call Kennedy our little Ninja because she is always very quiet and secretive. Or she will just appear and disappear out of no where. Today I was getting ready with Kennedy standing beside me, and then she suddenly disappeared. One minute later I hear "Hey Mama!" "Look Mama!" With a huge grin on her face I see this:

She found my mask and decided to give her self a little facial. She has seen me do this to my self a million times, and decided it was her turn. The proud look on her face was too cute, so I couldn't get mad at her. Instead I did what any Mom would do, I took pictures. Here are a few more:

She was waving in this one

She didn't know what to do next, so she just sat down and stared at her hands. Funny little Ninja that one

3 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE IT! Liam hasn't really gotten into anything...YET!

Sarah said...

So dang cute. Avery and her will get along so great! Avery loves to put on my lotion and make-up.

Lynae said...

That is awesome! Good job Kennedy! You look so pretty!