We have reached a new chapter with Kennedy, and it's called the "Terrible Two's". It's days like today that I think adoption sounds pretty good. OK I'm kidding of course, but lets be honest all you mothers have thought about it once or twice. I thought she might be teething again, but that is not it. I thought maybe I give her to much sugar (which we hardley do anyway) and it is making her crazy. But she has had almost no sugar for three days just and she is still a grouch. So the only conclussion we can come up with besides the notion that girls are overly emotional (which in Kennedy's case is very true) is the terrible two's have struck early. Thank heavens for Barney (and a early bed time) who is the new love of my life. Because that stupid purple dino is the only thing that will give me peace when I need it. What did people do before Barney I wonder.
Monday, November 3, 2008
A New Chapter & It's No Good
Posted by Janine at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I feel for you! On the down side, Sky is five and a half and it has gotten worse and not better. I think that girls are just emotional from the start. I dread the teenage years for sure. Good luck!
Liam must have caught the same "virus"! SO SASSY!
LOL, seriously i laughed so hard at your post!!! I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!
Aren't girl's the best? If i didn't have Connor I'd go out of my mind! Oh and another I TOLD YOU SO ABOUT BARNEY! I might be younger but yes, i do know more:) Just kidding! Here is my bit of advice,
HUGS are the "cure all", really when ever you feel like your going to go mad, give her a hug and laugh it off!
Janine your an amazing Mommy!
Post a Comment