Saturday, October 11, 2008

Today was freezing

and not the best day to look for pumpkins. We went out any way, so that Kennedy could pick out a little one all for her self. Then right after we ran over to Target for gloves and hats. Next outing we will be better prepared.



Her look is saying "Um it's cold Mom let's get out of here"

Nana sporting one of her many hats


Here is the one she picked. She would hold it, then throw it down cause it was to cold to hold. Then pick it up and do it all over again

All tuckered out and sleeping with her baby. So stinking precious

4 comments:

LaRee said...

I'm glad you went, Connor and Abi were more interested in the tractors than the pumpkins!

Amy said...

I love cold, fall days! We are going to the pumpkin patch on Saturday and I cannot wait! I think pink is definitely Kennedy's color!

Analee said...

Those are quite the pumkins that Hal had--I hope he gets to clean them out and not you. The last picture of your little sleeping beauty is adorable. Sorry I never returned the call, my phone is stupid (old like me; hmmm, I guess I am rather stupid too) and I didn't get it until ten days later. None of my crafters know how to do raingutters, so I decided based upon the time passed and lack of knowledge you didn't need us!

Sarah said...

Super cute! I love it when you can capture a picture of them snugglin with their fav toy or doll. I love your Mom. It was butt cold a few days ago.