Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memories

LaRee just gave me a disk full of pictures that she has taken of Kennedy when she was just a few months old to now. They are all too cute, so I have decided to share some, Ok alot (in no particular order). Mostly this is for the family, but everyone else enjoy the chubbiness. Honestly I can't believe that it is already hard to think of her as a little baby. Almost makes me want another (almost).






I had to throw one of Hal in there looking silly. He will enjoy that I did that

Aw the glorious days when she needed the walker to walk

If your wondering why I didn't just put all these on a slide show-well I tried and got too frustrated. Guess I'm alot dumber on the computer then I thought.

7 comments:

LaRee said...

I'm happy your putting the cd i made you to use! Now go get them printed and make a photo album!!!

Amy said...

My ovaries are yelling at me right now. I want another one so bad. It feels like we were just pregnant together yesterday. So how about, Janine...let's be fat, prego twins again!!!
I am glad you didn't put them on a slide show. Then I could look at them as long as I wanted!

Janine said...

Ya, I think were going to wait until she is two or I lose 30lbs. Which ever comes sooner. I cant be super fat and prego at the same time again. I bet your prego in the next few months though.

Sarah said...

So cute and chubby. I cant figure out the whole slide show either. If you figure it out let me know how to work it!

Krista S said...

She is SO cute! It is crazy how fast they grow up. I feel like I just had my Shelby not that long ago and she just turned 2. Cute pictures!

Analee said...

Don't feel bad. I had to have Kara help me step by step, and I still put one picture in upside down! The pictures are adorable.

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

wow, i can't believe how time flies. she is such a cutie...you had her before i had jordan, are you going to get pregnant soon or am i going to have another one before you? and NO i am not pregnant right now!!