Thursday, April 24, 2008

I was tagged....

What is your husbands name? Hal Jordan, Rita, Daddy, Babe

How long did you date? Engaged after six months

How old is he? Thirty! Old man


How long have you been married?
Just celebrated year seven

Who is taller? Hal, by one inch. No heels for me

Who eats more? I think we are pretty even on that one

Who is the better singer? That is a good question. I can't carry a tune, but like to pretend I can. Hal does OK

Who is smarter? Hal by a long shot


Who does the laundry?
Do I really even have to answer this one? I do...ALL of it.

Who pays the bills? Me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kennedy, Hal gets the corner

Who mows the lawn? Hal, once in a blue moon I will

Who cooks dinner?
Again, I must say that I do it. Every once in a while Hal will put something together

Who drives? I drive. Every one's driving makes me nauseous

Who is more stubborn? I like to think we are equal on that one. If you ask Hal he would say me

Who kissed who first?
Hal did on our first date. He was so nervous, it was cute

Who asked who out?
Hal asked me on our first official date. But I was the first to invite him to come hang out

Who proposed?
Hal, it was a wonderful moment

Who is more sensitive?
It depends on the subject, but i think I take the cake on that one

Who has more siblings? Me. Three brothers, two sisters

Who wears the pants? We are about even on that. But, I think I have a little more say on certain things


Your it! I tag Heather and Amy


1 comments:

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

that was cute! i guess i haven't talked to you in a while. your hubby sounds great, especially if he will sleep in the corner...way to go!