that I think Kennedy is the most beautiful little girl in the world? And all I want to do is talk about all the silly things she does and post dozens of pictures of her? Didn't think so. So here are some pictures just because

This was taken on the 4th of July. Hal and I were just talking about how we miss all the cute chubby rolls on her arms
Here Sadie Lady had a strenuous work out, so she decided to take a little siesta afterwards. She is so funny sometimes (she is named Sadie but we like to throw in lady to mix it up. I know were crazy like that)

4 comments:
good, you put the comment option back on! and no you are not wrong to think that she is beautiful...she is! i found a blog that you need to go to that has links for you to customize your blog..and it has directions.
The butterfly picture is so cute!
Loving the pictures!!! So glad you are blogging. I am going to call you later on this week to see when we can get together again.
I agree with you on that one! I'm goo-goo over my kids too. But we're supposed to be!! Cute blog. I'm glad you've jumped on the blogger bandwagon!
Post a Comment