Saturday, March 15, 2008

Birthday Goodness

For Hal's Birthday we ate sushi at Happy Sumo. Hal loves it, I go for the chicken. But I did try one of their Vegas rolls, and it actually was tasty. I'm not a sushi eater now, but I would order that again. This picture was taken right outside the restaurant. You can kind of see the cute Alice in Wonder Land figures behind us.
Here Hal is getting ready to blow out the candles on his tower of red velvet cupcakes

Love the birthday hat
Lynae and LaRee got him these gag gifts, it was pretty funny
Kennedy was so cute running around in daddy's birthday hat




In all, Hal had a great Birthday. I can't believe he is 30. He could care less that he gets older. I on the other hand, have a little anxiety over the whole getting older thing. Why can't we stay young forever?

1 comments:

Lynae said...

Looks like Hal had a great b-day, I love the gag gifts and Kennedy in Daddys hat!