Monday, February 25, 2008

I caved in...

to the pressure from friends and family to start my own blog. It is not fancy and cute just yet. But when I get the hang of it, it will be. And to be honest, it will really all be about Kennedy, and sometimes Sazdie. So here it is.. stay tuned

7 comments:

Brittney Swenson said...

Janine! I love it! I'm so excited to be able to see pics of your adorable family!

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

hey, i love it. now i can keep up with you guys better. you need to add a list of all the blogs that you look at...and i will help you make it really cute if you want to. i learned a few tricks from my friend sarah...i can even make you a header...but you might want ian to do that, he rocks! love you!

Sami Volcansek said...

Neen....the baby is way too cute!!! Love the tutu! :)

Amy said...

Told you that you would get a great response by doing this! Thanks for the best time yesterday...I will call you later to see when we can get together again!

Unknown said...

Janine! I love your family blog. I know you will keep it updated (just for me) so that I get to see Princess Kennedy whenever I'm not there in person to see her. Love Kathleen

Natalie said...

I'm glad you joined the ranks! I'll be checkin' in now!

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

you are a tease....are you going to post again? i check your blog everytime i get onm the computer to see if there are any new pics of the princess! love you!